Monday, February 9, 2009

Excellent Deal on Flip Camera at Amazon

I realize that not everyone is in the market for an easy-to-use videocamera, but since I've been studying these for a few weeks, I know that Amazon's Deal of the Day is a good one. Today only, you can buy a Flip Ultra Camera with 30 minutes of video, in white, for just $59.99. This camera is normally $149.99, which is why today's price caught my eye. Here's the link, in case you want to check it out: http://www.amazon.com/Flip-Video-Ultra-Camcorder-30-Minutes/dp/B000V1PXL4/ref=pd_bbs_sr_1?ie=UTF8&s=electronics&qid=1234204090&sr=8-1

I've been looking into this kind of videocamera because I plan to start doing some short videos on this site, to help people find the good coupon deals. But it would also be great for use at home or at sporting events because the steps involved in uploading the video you take are so minimal. YouTube here I come!

No comments: