Monday, May 10, 2010

30% off at Kohl's with your Kohl's Charge Card

I love saving money on groceries I need every week, but when I can save a chunk of money on new clothes for my children, who fairly regularly outgrow theirs, I'm thrilled. Right now, we all have a great money-saving opportunity at Kohl's.

Between Wednesday, May 12th and Sunday, May 16th, you can save 30% off the lowest ticketed price on everything in the store or online at www.kohls.com using the promotional code SUMMER30 to trim your final bill. The catch, however, is that you have to be a Kohl's charge card holder. Personally, I got a Kohl's card specifically so I could take advantage of the 30% savings that come around fairly frequently.

And to top off those savings, for every $50 you spend during the next few days (5/12-5/17), you'll earn $10 in Kohl's Cash you can spend next week, May 17-29. (Don't miss the clearance items, which you can often buy for a couple of dollars after your 30% discount is given.)

No comments: